code with a mobile device.
|| Coaxsher FS-1 Spotter
When working as a wildland firefighter, you need equipment that is compact, lightweight and durable yet spacious enough to hold necessities. The compact design of the FS-1 Spotter is ideal for firefighters with mid to lightweight loads, making it comfortable to carry while providing easy access to your equipment.
This lightweight wildland fire pack allows you to adapt it for multiple uses, so you only carry what you need. Modules, all of which can be removed, include the 700 cubic inch main pack, new generation fire shelter case with gloves pocket, 102 oz. water reservoir case, and water bottle case.
Weighing only 3.75 pounds, the FS-1 Spotter wildland fire pack is compact and lightweight enough to be comfortable for long durations. To further ensure your comfort, the pack features an ergonomically-designed harness system, aluminum stays to allow a custom torso curve fit, and adjustable waist/shoulder lengths to accommodate different sizes. New for 2010 is the fire shelter case drop-down feature allowing the user to drop-down the fire shelter case to counterbalance weight while digging. When digging is over position the fire shelter case into the upright position for ultimate hiking comfort.
Made from DuPont® 1000 Denier Cordura®, the FS-1 Spotter features ITW Nexus® buckles and hardware, YKK® zipper pulls and tape, and reinforced stress points. Backed by our lifetime warranty, the FS-1 Spotter is built to withstand extraordinary conditions so that it lasts even longer than you do.
D.A.S. Dual Action Stabilizer™
Our patent pending D.A.S. Dual Action Stabilizer™ system integrates a load-bearing and waist belt strap to achieve two functions with one action. By pulling the waist belt strap the load-bearing strap also tightens bringing the load into the back providing optimal stability and comfort. Find our D.A.S. system on the FS-1 Ranger & SR-1 Endeavor.
*Achieves two functions with one action
*Places load into optimal position for stability & comfort
*Doesn’t interfere with access to pack
- Fire Shelter Case Drop-Down Feature Counterbalances Weight While Digging (New for 2010)
- Modular Pack System for Multiple Set-Up Options
- Aluminum Stay Harness Structuring for Ultimate Hiking Comfort
- Patent Pending D.A.S. Dual Action Stabilizer
- Inside Mesh Storage Pocket
- Daisy Chain with Built In Ladderloc Provides the Ability to Attach Belt-Loop Accessories
- Quick-Release Buckles on All Connection Points for Maximum Speed when Converting Pack
- Adjustable Hip Belt/Torso to Fit Multiple Sizes
- Ergonomically Designed Harness System
- Webbing Reinforced Stress Points
- 102 oz. Water Reservoir Case w/ Dual Hose Ports
- Removable 700 cubic inch Main Pack
- Removable New Generation Fire Shelter Case
- Gloves Pocket on Fire Shelter Case
- Includes the Water Bottle Case
- Material: DuPont® 1000 Denier Cordura®
- ITW Nexus® Buckles and Hardware
- YKK® Zipper Pulls & Tape
- Quality Nylon Webbing
- Total Weight: 60 oz / 3.75 lbs / 1.7 kg.
- Volume: 1100ci / 18.03 liters
- Lifetime Warranty
Enlarge 3D Image Viewer
The Coaxsher FS-1 Spotter Packs, FS-1 Spotter, are a Rescue Response Gear Red iBex approved product to fill your various transport and hauling needs for backpacks for rope climbing, access and rescue gear and equipment for wildland wildfire firefighters and search and rescue, SAR, wilderness professionals.