code with a mobile device.
Rescue Response Gear | About Us | SAR Equipment & Rope Access Training
|Rescue Response Gear specializes in technical rescue and rope access equipment, working with
public and private industry providing rescue equipment, rope access equipment, rescue training and
rope access training to Fire Departments; Training Facilities; Public Utility Companies; Tower
Erector Companies and Search and Rescue Organizations as well as Federal, State, County and City
Rescue Response Gear Inc.
“The Sovereign God is my strength. He makes my feet like the feet of a deer (ibex). He makes me go on to the heights (mountains).”                                                                             Habakkuk 3:19
Create and distribute the best products, cause no frustrations with our customers, and use business to inspire and implement solutions to the desperate heart condition of man; A personal relationship with Jesus.
Premise of Truth
Man is in need of a savior; everything around us speaks of a creator and everything in us tells us of our need for His love. The message of hope and truth is found in no one other than Jesus Christ. Nothing in this world is more important than knowing Him. He is the lover of our souls.
One Customer Testimonial
I first came across your website years ago while browsing for rope gear. Since then I've decided to buy into the personal rope rescue gear for Search and Rescue in Canada. There were other places I could get gear from for online orders, but your site has always stood out due to your mission statement. The awesome experience of knowing Jesus as your Savior is like nothing else. He is my Savior and I want to encourage others to do the same. I made a phone call to your office asking about some descending devices and I appreciated the knowledgeable information given quickly about the Petzl I'D and other devices. I look forward to being a customer again!
ML in British Columbia, Canada
Thank you for stopping by.
The folks at RESCUE RESPONSE GEAR INC
Ordering Terms and Conditions
By placing an order the customer acknowledges agreement to the terms and conditions stated below and acknowledges having read and understood the important warnings on all products sold by Rescue Response Gear and agrees to follow said instructions to the letter and intent.
Prices and Specifications
All prices are FOB Sisters Oregon and are subject to change without notice. All specifications are based on each manufacturer's representations and Rescue Response Gear is not responsible for their accuracy or completeness and are subject to change without notice.
Payments shall be in the legal tender of the United States. Shipments may be held up to three weeks for a check to clear the bank. All fees incurred in collecting a past due account are the responsibility of the purchaser. A $30.00 fee will be charged for any check returned by the bank. Billing discrepancies must be reported within 10 days of invoice date.
State & Local Sales Tax
Orders may be subject to sales tax in accordance with individual state laws based on the customer’s shipping address. RRG will email a revised copy of your order showing the amount of sales tax applied.
Delivery to the carrier constitutes delivery to the customer. Visible damage should be reported to the carrier when the package is received. Notify Rescue Response Gear of any problems immediately. Claims reported more than 15 days after receipt may be denied.
Contact Rescue Response Gear sales for a Return Authorization (RMA) number before returning any merchandise for any reason. Rescue Response Gear is not responsible for merchandise returned without an RMA number. Returned merchandise will be inspected and may be subject to a restocking fee of 15%. No returns on rope, web, web products, or videos, unless the items was received in a damaged condition and RMA number requested within 5 days of receipt of shipment. On all other returns, an RMA must be requested within 15 days of invoice date.
Adult Signature Required on Deliveries
For liability, RRG can only accept orders from adults.
Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
Rescue Response Gear warrants all products sold solely under the manufacturer's warranty and warrants that the products free from defects in materials and workmanship at the time of shipment. In some of these cases, the manufacturer does not warranty the product and thus, nor does RRG. Any warranty is limited to one year duration from the date of purchase. In the event of such defect (during the warranty period), Rescue Response Gear agrees, at its option, to repair, replace the product or credit returned product for store credit. This does not apply to any damage caused by misuse, neglect, accident, improper use or application, installation or any other issue arising from not following manufacturer’s specifications and or directions. Do to the high risks involved in technical rescue, rope access, climbing, caving, rappelling, mountaineering (or any other suitable venture or activity) no further warranties or exist or are implied.
This limited warranty excludes and Rescue Response Gear shall not be liable for, any incidental, consequential, special, punitive, or exemplary damages arising out of the breech of the express or implied warranties on sales by RRG or otherwise.
- RRG collects information in two ways. By a voluntary signing up of the newsletter and online purchases. RRG does not sell or release this information to anyone or any company, but uses it strictly for internal purposes and communication with the individual.
- RRG uses search engine optimizing software to help gain and understanding of the type of clients visiting our and the demographics of such individuals. This information simply allows us to do a better job at serving our customers and is gained by server logs from the visitor's browser.
- The data collected is used for customizing the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal usage.
- RRG does its utmost to maintain an 18 year old and over client base. Due to the nature of Internet purchasing, this is impossible to be 100% accurate on this endeavor, but we try. Any knowledge of a purchase by an under age visitor is cancelled or turned down.
- RRG does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies.
- RRG does involve itself with any deep links or provide links to other websites not owned by RRG.
- RRG does provide industry information by means of newsletters. RRG does use customer emails and those who sign up through the website. We provide an opt-out notice on every newsletter emailed and those wishing to opt-out are automatically deleted from the system.
- The only personal information RRG keeps is that which pertains to the actual business transactions at hand.
- RRG's web hosting service uses verification by Geo Trust and Scan Alert for greater security measures.
- Effective Date: September 20, 2007