code with a mobile device.
|| CMC Lifeline 100% Nylon Kernmantle 1/2 Inch Rescue Rope
UL Classified to NFPA 1983
Featuring the optimum balance of strength, handling, and durability with minimum sheath slippage, this 100% nylon kernmantle rescue rope offers excellent knotability and provides a high level of control when used with a descent control device. The industry standard for those who prefer traditional nylon ropes, CMC Lifeline is a great choice, whether you are a firefighter on a high-rise, performing a high-angle mountain rescue, responding to an industrial accident, or a tactical officer on rappel.
Available in five colors: Orange, Red, Black, Blue and Yellow
Price is per foot.
- Certification: UL Classified to NFPA 1983 Standard on Life Safety Rope and Equipment for Emergency Services, 2006 Edition.
- Construction: Block creel, static kernmantle.
- Fiber: 100% nylon.
- Sheath: 32−strand braided, with half the strands having a left (Z) twist and the other half having a right (S) twist for a balanced, torque–free rope with maximum abrasion resistance.
- Strength: NFPA General Use for 12.5 mm (1/2 inch)
- Temperature: Melt point 460° F (238° C).
- 3 Sigma MBS: 41 kN (9,217 lbf.)
- Weight/100 feet: 7.1 lbs. (3.2kg)
- Made in the U.S.A.
This CMC Lifeline 100% Nylon Kernmantle 1/2 Inch Rescue Rope is a Rescue Response Gear Red iBex approved product to fill your various needs for use in rope rescue and industrial rope access fall protection when using equipment such as webbing, rope, anchors, harnesses, helmets, gloves, belay & rappel devices, ascenders, pulleys, carabiners and other approved hardware in professional swiftwater, firefighter, canyoneering, work at height, positioning, suspension and fall arrest when climbing and descending, mast and tower climb, telecoms, wind turbines and stage rigging .