Comfortable helmet for work at height and rescue
- Six-point mesh liner conforms to the shape of the head for improved comfort. Shock absorption achieved through deformation of the outer shell.
- CenterFit adjustment system ensures centering and optimal stability of the helmet on the head
- Side slots for mounting hearing protection
- Inserts for accepting a VIZIR face shield
- Slot for mounting a PIXA headlamp
- Four clips for mounting a headlamp with an elastic headband
- Chin strap designed to limit risk of losing helmet during a fall (strength greater than 50 daN)
- The helmet's unventilated shell protects against electrical hazards and molten metal splash
Designed for: Rope access and confined space, Tree care, Energy and networks & Ski lift rescue
Also good for: Framing and roofing
Weight: 455 g (1.0 lb)
Head circumference min.: 53 cm
Head circumference max.: 63 cm
Guarantee: 3 years
Made in: France
Available in six colors: Yellow, White, Red, Black, Orange and Blue (See images Below)
ANSI Z89.1-2009 Type I Class E
CSA Z94.1-05 Type 1 Class E
* - Meets the requirements of the EN 397 and EN 12492 standards for protection against impact.
- Meets the requirements of the EN 397 and EN 50365 standards for electrical insulation.
- Meets the optional requirements of the EN 397 standard for molten metal splash, lateral deformation and use in low temperatures.
NOTE: Helmet is available with CSA Z94.1-05 Type 1 Class E certification meeting the National Standard for Canada.
Available upon special request SKU# are: A10BYC (Yellow), A10BWC (White), A10BRC (Red), A10BNC (Black), A10BOC (Orange), A10BBC (Blue)
Technical Data, Diagrams & Info for Vertex Best Helmet (multilanguages) [PDF - 3.8 MB]
(see all petzl products
Color Options & Features
View Color Options & Features
NOTE: Petzl VERTEX 2 BEST helmets shown in "Color Options & Features" (above) for color sample purposes only.