The RQ3 Firehose Inflation System is useful for both swiftwater and ice rescue. Filled with air, the hose floats and is rigid enough to be passed across water or ice to a victim. This is fast becoming the standard for swiftwater and ice rescue teams.
Being seen on the water can be a matter of survival. The UST See-Me 2.0 Strobe Light exceeds the US Coast Guard visibility standard. It turns on automatically when submerged, and can be manually activated.
- The Strobe’s lifetime LED bulb flashes 60 times per minute with 45 lumens of light.
- The light is visible for 3.1 miles (5 km) on a dark, clear night. This exceeds the USCG requirement of 1 nautical mile (1.9 km) visibility.
- Activates when submerged in water; will not automatically activate with rain, sea spray, or high humidity.
- Can be manually activated with an easy twist on/off.
- Requires two AA alkaline batteries (not included), which give 120 hours of light.
- The Strobe is rated IPX7, waterproof to 3.3 feet (1 meter) for 30 minutes.
- Also great to hook to a pack or other gear for use on land.
- Comes with clip, lanyard cord and hook-and-loop strap for attachment.
- Includes instruction sheet.
There’s a time and a place for a onesie, and we believe that time and place is by the fire on a cold fall night or on a boat in the middle of winter. The NRS Expedition Union Suit delivers ultimate insulation for those cold-water, chilly-air days.
From the bottom of the crag to the bottom of the canyon, the NRS Purest Base Duffel Bag is your go-everywhere, do-everything, tough-as-nails duffel.
- Constructed with rugged 300 denier polyester.
- High-tenacity honeycomb nylon reinforces the bottom for extra durability.
- Zippered accessory pocket on the side secures small items, like your wallet, phone and keys.
- Flat, rectangular bottom design maximizes useful space.
- Features sturdy webbing handles and a detachable padded shoulder strap.
- Duffel compresses into the side pocket for easy stowing in another bag.