Most certainly a top 3 rigging tool… the 8mm cord is indispensable. Prusik hitches, back-ties, lashing, tandem prusik belay systems, hasty hitches and release hitches. PMI’s sturdy 100% nylon prusik cord in standard colors to help keep your gear organized.
The new PMI Advance Tech HX Haul System provides an extremely strong and versatile haul system. Weighing around 3 pounds, this kit is pre-rigged as either a 4:1 or 5:1 mechanical advantage system.
- Pre-rigged system provides either a 4:1 or 5:1 mechanical advantage
- Built-in progress capture system
- Features the SMC Advance Tech HX and Tech Mate pulleys
- Both pulleys made from high quality anodized aluminum
- Kit includes 10 meters of 9mm PMI Classic Professional EZ-bend rope
- Pulleys can accommodate rope diameters from 7mm to 12.5mm
- Berry Compliant
- Made in the USA
Weight: 3 lbs 2.4 oz (1.430 kg)
PMI® Crane-Tek Rescue Solution is designed to meet the requirements of workers in high places (ie cranes, etc) who are not wearing a harness but may need to evacuate themselves using an emergency harness and rope for controlled descent in the event of an emergency.
Rescuing a fallen and suspended coworker from their fall protection without putting the rescuer in harm’s way can be a real challenge. But with the PMI® Fall-Tek Rescue Solution, a non-committal coworker rescue can be safely accomplished by using a telescoping pole to hook the suspended worker and then raise or lower them to safety.