Our Pronto Evac™ Harness was designed for fast ski patroller self-evacuation and for victim rescue from ski lifts. The harness attaches quickly and securely no matter how or where positioned. The colored web and quick-connect buckles make the harness simple and easy to don.
- Quick to don and fast to adjust without having to step into the harness
- Three quick-connect buckles are secure and cannot open while loaded
- Harness tie-in point also doubles as a handle for controlling subject’s position
- Corrosion-resistant hardware
- One size fits small children to large adults
The Spec Pak Lifting Bridle System, now included with Spec Pak, allows for horizontal, semi-sitting and semi-vertical (80-degree) positioning of the patient. This method of lifting is useful when longer suspension times are anticipated, reducing the chances of the patient developing further suspension syndrome.