Being seen on the water can be a matter of survival. The UST See-Me 2.0 Strobe Light exceeds the US Coast Guard visibility standard. It turns on automatically when submerged, and can be manually activated.
- The Strobe’s lifetime LED bulb flashes 60 times per minute with 45 lumens of light.
- The light is visible for 3.1 miles (5 km) on a dark, clear night. This exceeds the USCG requirement of 1 nautical mile (1.9 km) visibility.
- Activates when submerged in water; will not automatically activate with rain, sea spray, or high humidity.
- Can be manually activated with an easy twist on/off.
- Requires two AA alkaline batteries (not included), which give 120 hours of light.
- The Strobe is rated IPX7, waterproof to 3.3 feet (1 meter) for 30 minutes.
- Also great to hook to a pack or other gear for use on land.
- Comes with clip, lanyard cord and hook-and-loop strap for attachment.
- Includes instruction sheet.
There’s a time and a place for a onesie, and we believe that time and place is by the fire on a cold fall night or on a boat in the middle of winter. The NRS Expedition Union Suit delivers ultimate insulation for those cold-water, chilly-air days.
The Perfect compilation of Person Swiftwater rescue equipment at 15% retail getting you everything you need to get in the water saving lives. Used for Swiftwater rescue situation in conjunction with other rescue gear.
*Please contact us for sizes.