- Canceling items, combining orders, or changing your shipping address, speed, or preference might affect your order’s Shipping Fee’s.
- Shipping fees apply to U.S. delivery addresses within the Lower 48 states only, excluding Alaska and Hawaii. A specific rate will be applied to these states.
- APO/FPO may require special handling. Please contact us if you are using these addresses.
- Weekend delivery cannot be requested.
- We use a variety of carriers to deliver orders, and some do not deliver on weekends.
- Some special product, order, or handling fees may still apply.
- If you return or exchange any items from an order a restocking fee of 15% will be applied (unless Rescue Response Gear or associated vendors are at fault).
- The original shipping charges associated with the returned item(s) will be deducted from the refund amount unless the return was due to our error.
- We reserve the right to adjust any or all policy documents without warning or notice.
Contact Customer Service for a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number before returning any merchandise for any reason. RRG is not responsible for any merchandise returned without an RMA number. Returned merchandise will be inspected and may be subject to a restocking fee. Absolutely no returns on rope, web, web products, videos or sale items, unless the item was received in a damaged condition and an RMA number is requested within 5 days of receipt of shipment. On all other returns, an RMA must be requested within 15 days of the invoice date.