The most compact and fully featured escape system available. Designed to assure rapid emergency egress with safe, controllable descent. Built around the new CMC LEVR descender, a next-generation device with improved descent control, fast and easy horizontal pay-out, and reliable edge transition.
• Quick to deploy
• Smooth, easy pay-out
• Reliable edge transition
• Progressive descent control
- LEVR design provides smooth and reliable edge transition, minimizing potential for hang-up at window sill
- Engineered for quick, easy horizontal payout of web to allow fast egress from remote anchor points
- Designed to reduce impact force on escape anchor if shock loaded during bailout
- Low-profile side carry bag designed for right- or left-handed deployment
- Fire Escape Web is constructed from 100% Technora® fiber for high strength and heat resistance, and dramatically reduces space required for storage
LEVR ESCAPE SYSTEM INCLUDES
- LEVR descender reeved with 15 m (50 ft) of 11 mm Fire Escape Web™ (UL Classified to NFPA 1983 – FR Escape Web)
- FlashLite™ Hook (UL Classified to NFPA 1983 – Escape Use)
- Nomex® fabric waist carry bag.
- ProTech™ Aluminum Auto-Lock Carabiner (UL Classified to NFPA 1983 – Technical Use) with sewn Kevlar® fiber tether.