Constructed of 100% Technora® fiber for high strength, abrasion resistance and durability when exposed to heat and flame, our ProSeries Escape Line provides superior performance for this critical application. Extensively tested under static as well as dynamic conditions.
Rope is sold by the foot.
ProSeries Escape® Line Specifications
The following specifications apply to all diameters of ProSeries Escape Line:
- Certification — UL Classified to NFPA 1983 Standard on Life Safety Rope and Equipment for Emergency Services, 2012 Edition.
- Construction — Block creel, static kernmantle.
- Fiber — Core is 100% Technora. Sheath is 100% Technora.
- Sheath — 32-strand braided, with half the strands having a left (Z) twist and the other half having a right (S) twist for a balanced, torque-free rope with maximum abrasion resistance.
- Rating — NFPA Escape Use Temperature — Char point 900° F (482° C). Made in the U.S.A.