Extensive market research over the last few years led us to believe that most of the compact pulley systems on the market had failings. After a long development and consultation period, we believe that the HaulerBiner addresses all of those failings. Prototype samples have been extensively trialled throughout the Rope Access, Tower Climbing and Industrial Rescue sectors and feedback incorporated into the design. It was essential that the HaulerBiner be lightweight, compact, efficient, simple to use/deploy, be fully rated for lifting people and of course be competitive with other systems.
The HaulerBiner is a mechanical advantage system, which has three pulley wheels incorporated into each Karabiner, creating a compact and lightweight 6:1 or 7:1 Mechanical Advantage system. The HaulerBiner has a purpose designed progress capture cam, with an ‘on/off’ position.
The HaulerBiner utilises purpose-developed 6mm (1/4″) diameter rope, for strength and easy handling/best grip.
The HaulerBiner can be used in a number of ways:
- As part of a pick-off system
- On a structure, pull down on the system and achieve a 6:1 (theoretical) Mechanical Advantage
- When suspended in a harness, the user can pull up on the system and achieve a 7:1(theoretical) Mechanical Advantage
- With a D4/D2 Descender, as part of a short-haul/long-lower system
- As a tensioning system for short/low load lines
- As a stretcher management device, using two or more HaulerBiners to easily change or adjust the orientation of the stretcher
- The HaulerBiner is supplied in a double pocket pouch, for easy deployment and storage on the user’s harness.
|Rope diameter range (mm)||6|
|Number of persons||1|
|(SWL) Safe Working Load (kg)||140|
|(SWL) Safe Working Load (lbs)||308|
|(MBS) Minimum Breaking Strength (kN)||16|
|(MBS) Minimum Breaking Strength (lbf)||3596|
|Weight (grams)||From 575g (depending on kit length), packed in pouch|
|Weight (ounces)||From 20oz (depending on kit length), packed in pouch|