The LSP Half-Back Extrication Lift Harness is an effective tool for vertical extrication from confined spaces, the LSP Half-Back provides spinal immobilization complete with anatomically correct head support. Leg straps provide lower body support during a vertical lift. Six handles allow for easy maneuvering of the patient. Compatible with our Spreader Bar and the Miller Full Body Splint((each) sold separately). Qualified to MIL-STD-45662 and MIL-I-45208A. Now improved with reinforced heavy-duty ballistic nylon and color-coded straps for ease of donning. Color: Yellow. Weight: 11 lb (5 kg) with back-stay and head harness. Vertical Lift Strap and Carrying case also available (sold separately).
- Removable aluminum back stay allows the LSP Half Back to be used as an immobilization device or as a rescue harness
- Optional Vertical Lift Strap allows for quick vertical extrication of the patient
- Closed-cell foam interior molds to the shape of the body, providing comfort and more complete body immobilization
- Optional Helmet Immobilizer allows for treatment of helmeted victims
- Comes complete with a V-shaped padded head rest and a full standard head immobilize
|Half-Back Harness||721710||5 KG (11 LB)||COLOR CODED|
|Vertical Lift Assembly||721711||850 G (1.8 LB)||BLACK|