Made of highly visible and durable Cordura®, NRS throw bags quickly secure to D-rings, boat frames or canoe thwarts with quick-release 1″ straps.
- Internal flotation and floating rescue rope keep our Rescue Bags on top of the water.
- Polyethylene-sheathed grab loop makes it super quick and easy to hook on a carabiner.
- 2″ mesh panel for better drainage and reduced dry time.
- Barrel-lock drawstring incorporated in a flared nylon top for smoother throws, plus easy reloading and closure.
- Pro models include reflective ticking on the black webbing along the sides for increased visibility.
- A convenient loop and “cup” hold a glow stick or “chem light”.
Weight: 2 lb. 9 oz.
Rope Length: 75′
Rope Material: Polypropylene sheath with Spectra core
Rope Diameter: 3/8″
Load Max: 5237 lbs. (22.2 kN)
Features: Mesh on top of bag for quicker drying | Reflective tape on throw bag | Webbing loops for glow stick