- The NRS Zen is a Type V life jacket delivering 17.5 pounds of flotation.
- Based on the popular NRS Ninja PFD, the low-profile design of the Zen allows unrestricted range of motion.
- Floating front panel moves freely with your upper body and padded arm holes and sides provide crucial impact protection.
- The fully-featured rescue vest includes reinforced shoulder straps, 1 1/2″ quick-release rescue belt with a releasable carabiner attachment loop for a tow tether, strobe attachment and lash tab.
- A compartmentalized clamshell pocket is big enough to stow and organize a small first aid kit or other rescue essentials.
- The hand warmer has an integrated pocket with zippered closure for additional quick-access storage.
- Six adjustment points for a customizable fit.
- The Zen carries the US Coast Guard Certification through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Weight: 3 lbs US Coast Guard Type: V Profile: Low Design Flotation: 17.5 lbs. Outer Fabric: 400 denier ripstop nylon with Cordura® reinforcements Entry System: Side buckle Pockets:
- 1 – Front
- 2 – Side
- 1 – Front
- 4 – Side
- 2 – Shoulder
- 1 1/2″ quick-release rescue belt
- Reinforced shoulder straps
- Tow tether carabiner attachment
- US Coast Guard Certification
Size Chest S/M 31″-37″ L/XL 38″-44″ XXL 45″-51″