Comfortable throughout the work day: anatomical design is close-fitting, while giving optimal freedom of movement
Easy to use:
– color coded straps (yellow/black) provide rapid identification of the upper and lower parts of the harness before donning
– sternal FAST automatic buckle allows the harness to be opened and closed simply and quickly
– shoulder straps and leg loops equipped with self-locking DOUBLEBACK buckles for quick and easy adjustment
– stowage system for the MGO connectors on fall arrest lanyards, on each shoulder strap. In case of a fall, this system releases the MGO connectors and allows the absorber to be deployed.
– fall indicators on the sternal and dorsal attachment points. If a fall indicator is visible after a fall, the harness must be retired.
– two equipment loops
Sternal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
Dorsal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
Certification(s): CE EN 361, EAC, ANSI Z359.11, CSA Z259.10
Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel
Petzl NEWTON international version
Fall arrest harness
The NEWTON fall arrest harness is comfortable for work and easy to use. It offers ergonomic stowage of MGO connectors and has fall indicators. It is certified to North American, European and Russian standards.
How The Essentials Members Pricing Works!
Join the Essentials membership and receive up to 20% off on gear & equipment.
Our members save an average of $82 on every order. We guarantee that you’ll make back your membership fee in your first year!
See Your Savings On Every Item When Your Logged Into With A Paid Membership!
BUY THE RIGHT GEAR
Members save an average of $82 on every order.
- Mon-Fri: 8am – 5pm PST
- Saturday – Sunday: Closed
With a Rescue Response Gear Essentials Membership get up to 20% off standard prices on 3,555 products from the top brands you know and trust!