It has wear protectors on the waistbelt and under the dorsal point to prevent strap wear when moving about inside the wind turbine tower
Rapid donning thanks to the EASYFIT design:
– vest ensures the harness keeps its shape
– FAST automatic buckles on the waistbelt and leg loops allow the harness to be very easily donned, with both feet on the ground. These buckles retain their adjustment settings between donnings.
Comfortable throughout the work day:
– anatomical design is close-fitting, while giving optimal freedom of movement
– lightweight, breathable construction
– wide, semi-rigid waistbelt for excellent support
– for vertical progression with a rail or cable-based fall protection system, the LADDER CLIMB attachment point allows for ventral attachment of the fall-arrest trolley: it distributes the load on the waistbelt and thus ensures optimal comfort during progression. In case of a fall, this attachment point automatically moves upward to a sternal position to ensure a vertical post-fall body position.
– leg loop foam position can be adjusted for perfect positioning
Easy to use:
– waistbelt and shoulder straps equipped with self-locking DOUBLEBACK buckles for quick and easy adjustment
– side attachment points can be folded down to prevent them snagging accidentally when not in use
– stowage system for the MGO connectors on fall arrest lanyards, on each shoulder strap. In case of a fall, this system releases the MGO connectors and allows the absorber to be deployed.
– fall indicators on the sternal and dorsal attachment points. If a fall indicator is visible after a fall, the harness must be retired.
– equipment loops, slots for CARITOOL tool holder and TOOLBAG tool pouch allow easy organization of work tools
LADDER CLIMB attachment point: for attaching the trolley of a rail or cable-based fall protection system
Sternal attachment point: for attaching a fall arrest system
Dorsal attachment point: for attaching a fall arrest system
Rear waistbelt attachment point: for attaching a restraint lanyard
Side attachment points: for attaching a positioning lanyard for use in double mode
Certification(s): CE EN 361, CE EN 358, EAC
Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel
Petzl VOLT® WIND
How The Essentials Members Pricing Works!
Join the Essentials membership and receive up to 20% off on gear & equipment.
Our members save an average of $82 on every order. We guarantee that you’ll make back your membership fee in your first year!
See Your Savings On Every Item When Your Logged Into With A Paid Membership!
BUY THE RIGHT GEAR
Members save an average of $82 on every order.
- Mon-Fri: 8am – 5pm PST
- Saturday – Sunday: Closed
With a Rescue Response Gear Essentials Membership get up to 20% off standard prices on 3,555 products from the top brands you know and trust!