The Petzl ZILLON is an arborist fall restraint and work positioning lanyard. Featuring a stripped down variant of the ZIGZAG mechanical prusik, the ZILLON offers smooth action for arborists moving about in a tree’s canopy.
Designed for use in double mode on the harness lateral attachment points, or in single mode on the ventral attachment point with the hand on the free end
Simple to use, and effective:
– easily adjustable when loaded. It is easily adjusted with one hand, thanks to the progressive locking/unlocking action of the device.
– flexible rope guarantees good fluidity, yellow color gives excellent visibility
– pulley mounted on sealed ball bearings to allow slack to be taken up easily
– steel friction elements limit wear
– replacement rope available
Available in three lengths: 2.5, 4 and 5.5 m
Material(s): stainless steel, aluminum, plastic, polyester
Certification(s): CE EN 358