Designed for use in double mode on the harness lateral attachment points, or in single mode on the ventral attachment point with the hand on the free end
Simple to use, and effective:
– easily adjustable when loaded. It is easily adjusted with one hand, thanks to the progressive locking/unlocking action of the device.
– flexible rope guarantees good fluidity, yellow color gives excellent visibility
– pulley mounted on sealed ball bearings to allow slack to be taken up easily
– steel friction elements limit wear
– replacement rope available
Available in three lengths: 2.5, 4 and 5.5 m
Material(s): stainless steel, aluminum, plastic, polyester
Certification(s): CE EN 358
Adjustable work positioning lanyard for tree care
The ZILLON work positioning lanyard for tree care adjusts easily with only one hand, even when loaded. It is designed for use in double mode on the harness side attachment points, or in single mode on the ventral attachment point with the hand on the free end. Yellow color for excellent visibility.
How The Essentials Members Pricing Works!
Join the Essentials membership and receive up to 20% off on gear & equipment.
Our members save an average of $82 on every order. We guarantee that you’ll make back your membership fee in your first year!
See Your Savings On Every Item When Your Logged Into With A Paid Membership!
$62.95 – $72.95
BUY THE RIGHT GEAR
Members save an average of $82 on every order.
- Mon-Fri: 8am – 5pm PST
- Saturday – Sunday: Closed
With a Rescue Response Gear Essentials Membership get up to 20% off standard prices on 3,555 products from the top brands you know and trust!