The Sterling FCX is the most advanced self-rescue device puts control in your hands — with superior descent modulation and over-pull protection.
The FCX is a critical component in both our complete, certified escape systems* and our fully-customizable escape kits, which can be con gured to suit a department or re ghter’s needs.
- U.S. precision-machined 7075-T6 aluminum
- Elevated side rails eliminate glove and sill interference
- Click-to-neutral capability makes quick work of horizontal movement
- Cam provides superior braking modulation for a controlled descent
- Spring-loaded handle stays out of the way until needed
- MBS: 3,035 lbs
- Weight: 7.8 oz.
- UL: NFPA 1983