Searchlite Option with sewn eyes and connectors includes a Double locking snap hook sewn on one end and a snap swivel(dog leash style) sewn on the other end. The SearchLite is a 7.5mm cord with reflective fibers in the sheath and a strand of Technora in the core was developed for and the official search rope of FDNY. The SearchLite bag is heat resistant to 500 degrees F and has reflective tape on both sides to ensure visibility during low-light operations. The SearchLite bag has both an internal grommet and a tie off loop at the bottom and is large enough to hold over 220 feet of SearchLite. Two seat belt buckles on the shoulder strap allow for quick release in an emergency.
- Technora core strand combined with nylon core provides for added heat resistant and ease of handling
- Reflective yarns illuminate rope when light shines on it
- Better heat resistance than standard nylon cord or webbing
- Compact, supple, easy to knot, and extremely durable
- Easier to handle than webbing with gloved hands
- Great for primary or personal search lines.
- MBS lbs (kN) 3,012 (13.4)
- Weight (lbs/50 ft) 1.3
- Elongation at 300 lbs 1.60%